Frequently Asked Questions

Animal Control

What am I supposed to do with stray animals?

The Constable, or a Town Board member, need to be notified prior to taking any animals to the Shelter.

Emergency Information

Can I receive emergency notifications on my cell phone?

Winnebago County residents can now receive emergency notifications on their cell phones if they register their cell phone numbers. To register your cell phone, visit Winnebago County’s website at or call (920) 236-7459.

Facilities Rental

How much does it cost to rent one of the town facilities?  How can I rent the Town Hall?  See the “Rental” tab on the home page for more information.

Snow Clean Up

Where can I put snow from my driveway?

Please make sure to keep snow off the roads when removing it from your property.

Questions and/or Concerns

Contact one of the Board members (Chairman or Supervisor) listed on the “Government” tab, click on “Town Contacts”.